| ||. NET Library for Excel (NativeExcel) is a high performance solution allowing to create, read and modify Excel spreadsheets from .NET applications on the fly. |
.NET Library for Excel does not require Microsoft Excel to be installed on the user's computer and is a single DLL written completely in managed C# language.
Key features of .NET Library for Excel include:
- High performance (30,000 to 40,000 values per second.
- Convenient object model for Excel.
- Supports all Excel formatting options.
- Create, read and modify Excel files without Microsoft Excel.
- Access any cell values (number, string, date, Boolean, formula).
- Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells.
- Support for embedded images.
- Cell attributes (alignment, orientation, comments, borders, background attributes etc).
- Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration etc).
- Merged cells.
- Group, UnGroup rows and columns.
- Unicode character support.
- Copy, move, insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells.
- Worksheet attributes (name, protection, selection, splitting etc).
- Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, print area etc).
- Reading of password protected (encrypted) Excel files.
- Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, CSV, and TSV formats.