|ODBC SQL Query for Excel (ODBC2XLS) provides a simple, fast and effective method to extract ODBC database table data from a local ODBC driver into an application like Excel, as a Spreadsheet via XML, as a CSV (comma separated values) file, or as HTML. The process is very easy and fast requiring to simply select an ODBC database and table and then one click to fetch the entire contents into a ready to use Excel (XML or CSV based) spreadsheet or other application for display. |
ODBC SQL Query for Excel can also be executed from the command line transparently or within another application.
Key features of ODBC SQL Query for Excel include:
- Compatibility with all versions of Windows.
- High speed and performance.
- Full ODBC compatibility.
- Export data to Excel, CSV, XML, or HTML.
- Easy to use.
- Command line options.
- Save settings and SQL queries for future use.
- Execute previous settings and SQL transact queries from another application.
- Select what application to launch or keep the Excel default.
- Select what file name to create or keep the unique default.
- Choose whether or not to launch an application.
- Supports SQL transact query syntax for complex data queries.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2018-07-01)