Excel version control for navigation and auditing
Excel Version Control
Rate this solution: (2.9/5 from 8 votes)
|Version Control for Excel is an Excel spreadsheet with advanced version control features in order to audit, manage and track changes to Excel related development projects. |
Key features of Version Control for Excel include:
- The version counter can be displayed in any cell in the versioned workbook.
- A unique version ID tag is attached to each workbook version.
- A version expiration date disables editing in the workbook in order to prevent users from editing and submitting older versions.
- Pop-up calendar provides easy date input.
- Easy to use administration control screen with password protection.
- No installations of programs or Excel add-Ins is required.
- Supports multiple worksheets and hidden sheets within a workbook.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2017-08-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance