|Chart Data Extraction for Excel (GrabIt) retrieves data from an imported picture. This Microsoft Excel application can import picture files (gif, jpg, bmp, dib, wmf, emf, ico, cur) and allow the user to retrieve data points on the graph by clicking on it. A graph can be linear or log scale and can also have dates/times on the x-axis instead of numbers. Data is displayed in real time on the spreadsheet. Multiple data sets can be retrieved sequentially. |
Additional features of Chart Data Extraction for Excel include:
- Automatically handles rotated charts and graphs (mis-aligned scans).
- A measurement utility to measure point-to-point dimensions.
- An angle measuring function.
- High/Low/Close and High/Low/Open/Close stock chart support.
- X and Y error bar retrieval.
- Multiple Y values for each X (up to 10).
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2017-12-01)