| ||10 Year Financial Statements Planning for Excel provides the perfect financial planner for any 10 year projection. No accounting knowledge is required as the 10 Year Financial Statements Plan contains templates to create the profit/loss forecasts, balance sheets, cash flows, loan repayment schedules and the overall summary from starting ten year projections in very professional looking presentations. |
10 Year Financial Statements Planning for Excel can be used as a quick financial modeler for any business.
Variables can be adjusted and the Excel model will translate any input change instantly into the appropriate outcome.
An empty sequence of a family of connected financial plan templates is used as input. Each input template provides monthly forecasts covering any 10 year period, starting any month or year. The sequence of spreadsheets include the following:
- Monthly equity plan (Common share issues and financing).
- 3 Loan notes (Loan finance).
- Monthly fixed asset schedules.
- Five depreciation classes (any useful life periods from zero upwards).
- Sales plan incorporating unit volume projections (any types of units), price per product and cost of sales per product. Volumes and prices can be adjusted by any percentage value control to produce best case, expected case and worst case projections.
- Company expenses - straightforward monthly expense templates. Expenses are divided into six separate categories (Personnel, G&A, Marketing etc). Category expenses are summarized in the P/L schedules.
- Working capital variables include Days sales outstanding, Days inventories outstanding, Percentage payable to sales. Assumptions can be changed to produce best, expected and worst case scenarios.
Inputs of the 10 Year Financial Statements Planning for Excel are instantly converted into monthly income (profit/loss) statement forecasts. Each annual forecast contains federal and state tax rate assumptions, dividends, exceptional expenditures and financing costs (if any).
Inputs are also converted into monthly balance sheets and cash flow statements covering the 10 year period. Cash flow projections are divided into operating cash generated, investment capital expenditures and financing capital.
The overall summary collects all of the key inputs and outputs forecasts as a 10 year summary of Prices, Yields and Cost of Sales, Sales, Operating margins and Company expenses, Gross margins, EBITDA, Break even sales revenue, year end Receivable, Payable and Inventories, year end loan balances, free cash flows, year end cash positions and company value based on EBITDA multiples.
The 10 Year Financial Statements Planning template for Excel is compatible in both US and Euro currencies.