|Home > Forum Home > Analyzing Corporate Financial Data > PRINCIPLES OF AN EFFECTIVE GANTT CHART||Share|
|Forum Topic||Post Reply Login|
Principles Of An Effective Gantt Chart
Rate this:(3/5 from 1 vote)
|An effective gantt chart has the following key features:|
1. It must be an accurate representation of your plan.
2. It must be simple for other users to interpret.
3. It should be as automated as possible to remove risk of input or transposition errors.
4. It should be fast and easy for an input user to use.
5. It should enable both the planning of activity and the management of activity.
- Kynthia Melissa.
Gantt Chart Examples
|Posted by Kynthia Melissa on|
|There are currently no replies to the "PRINCIPLES OF AN EFFECTIVE GANTT CHART" topic of the Excel Help Forum for Analyzing Corporate Financial Data.|
|Find relevant Excel templates and add-ins for PRINCIPLES OF AN EFFECTIVE GANTT CHART in the Excel Business Solutions Directory|