The Remote Viewing ActiveX Control enables an application to display and interact with Microsoft Office files such as Excel and other Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) |
Simply placing the OCX on a form enables access to all the Excel office functions. Offer some custom properties to set border, Color, Font, print, hide/show toolbar, hide/show caption, etc. Key Features of the Remote Viewing Component for Excel include:
- The easy-to-use Office Viewer ActiveX Control builds Excel applications rapidly.
- Easily create online Excel and Office viewer applications with the OCX.
- Support for Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Offers some custom properties to set format and layout.
- It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and .Net languages.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2017-08-01)