The Invoicing System for Excel is a billing and invoicing software solution powered by invoice templates and an Excel add-in. It seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Excel providing an ideal billing solution for small to medium size businesses. |
Key Features of the The Invoicing System for Excel include:
- Create invoices in a what you see is what you get invoice template.
- Manage customers, products, invoices and payments easily.
- Design custom invoice templates with familiar Excel functionality. For example, set date, currency and font styles just by formatting a cell.
- Customize the invoice form layout by dragging and dropping.
- There are no VBA macros. All invoices available can be unprotected, enabling customization of the invoice including (but not limited to) creating macros if needed to simplify repeated tasks.
- Unlimited number of companies and databases.
- Networking - share invoice data with colleagues over a network.
- Design a billing system at the database structure level. The Custom Field feature allows to add custom fields and columns to the existing invoice.
- Includes a completely free invoice template, which can be used stand alone to create and calculate invoices.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2020-09-01)