Excel copy protection for model building
Excel Copy Protection
Rate this solution: (2.5/5 from 6 votes)
Copy Protection for Excel (XCell Compiler) offers a very easy and simple Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection solution. |
Copy Protection for Excel compiles an Excel spreadsheet into an executable (.exe) application with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA project code. With the Copy Protection for Excel registration and license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It also enables the ability to add custom splash screens, icon, end user license agreement (EULA) and much more.
Key features of Copy Protection for Excel include:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format.
- Compile an Excel workbook into a Windows application (Which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection.
- Create a registration or license key based application.
- Hardware locking: make your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled application which doesn’t require any additional run-time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook remains without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning: add your own customized expiration message.
- Create your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled application.
- Create a Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of days and time limit window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with 'Matrix Dongle'.
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled application.
- Install custom Add-ins (XLA files) on the customer's computer.
- Restrict access to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2018-12-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum