Pivot Table Formatting
Excel pivot table formatting for presentation and reporting
Excel Pivot Table Formatting
Rate this solution: (3/5 from 1 vote)
Pivot Table Formatting for Excel (AutoFormat for Pivot Table) is an Excel add-in to facilitate the application of customized styles and formatting options for Excel pivot tables. Formats applied to Excel pivot tables ca be saved a templates and then later used to gain efficiencies for future pivot tables or distributed within an organization to provide consistent look and feel to reported data.|
Key features of Pivot Table Formatting for Excel include:
- Ability to quickly create and apply advanced custom formats for any Excel pivot table.
- Pivot table layout is unaffected as fields are not moved and no information is added or removed from the pivot table report.
- Ability to apply several custom formats to one pivot table.
- Group custom pivot table formats for logical access and application.
- Pivot table areas (i.e. page, row, column and data field) formats are saved and restored whenever the layout of the pivot table is changed.
- Export formatting and style templates for use by other users.
- Import custom formatting and style templates from other users or locations.
- Compatible with all versions of Excel 2010 32-bit, 2007, 2003, XP (2002) and 2000.
Pivot Table Formatting for Excel is also available at a discounted price in the Excel Add-ins Collection Download.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2018-03-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance