General Construction Cost Estimation for Excel creates accurate cost estimates in less time. The best way to create office productivity is now the easiest way to build accurate construction cost estimates. You can now work in a single Excel environment to quickly create, build, and manage cost estimates. As a contractor, improving estimating efficiency translates to increasing profits. |
Key features of General Cost Estimation for Excel include:
- Point and click cost item selection.
- Industry-standard CSI format cost data.
- Flexible, user-modifiable data worksheets.
- Built-in reporting or use Excel's reporting functions.
- All in one complete, integrated solution.
General Cost Estimation for Excel comes with a built-in general construction cost database in the industry-standard, 16 division CSI format (MasterFormat) covering all cost categories of construction. You can easily customize the database to suit your cost estimating style:
General Cost Estimation for Excel is so simple that with a step-by-step wizard-like interface, you will generate a complete cost estimate within minutes.
- Add new cost data or edit existing data
- Apply your own overhead and profit factors
- Make changes to suit the way you do business
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2018-08-01)