Excel inserting images for presentation and reporting
Excel Inserting Images
Rate this solution: (4/5 from 2 votes)
Excel Inserting Images is an Excel add-in with a menu that assists with inserting multiple images into Excel cells and cell comments through automation based on specified rules. The add-in for inserting images also acts as an image viewer for displaying larger versions of the images inserted. |
Key features of Inserting Images for Excel include:
- Insert pictures into either cells or cell comments with the same base importing commands.
- Insert the images file paths into cells as either an alternative or addition to the inserted images.
- Bulk inserting of images can be automated by utilizing the file paths specified in cell values with options of using combinations of file name, extension and full path information.
- Choose to insert all images from a specified directory folder.
- Images are automatically resized based on row height with aspect ratios maintained.
- Product catalogs and image rich presentations can be emailed and shred with images embedded into the Excel file.
- Excel Inserting Images is designed to integrate easily with backend product databases and ERP systems by utilizing product information to generate file paths and subsequently embed images with the information.
- The Excel solution is compatible with all versions of Excel from 2000 to 2013.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2020-02-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum