HR Balanced Scorecard for Excel measures metrics related to a Human Resources department. |
Measure and control the performance of HR department with the Excel HR Balanced Scorecard. This scorecard has some key metrics that will help to measure and control the performance of a Human Resources department.
Customizable fields can be defined with measures and relative influence to record and monitors staff performance measures such as:
- Cost per hour – salary and calculation of indirect costs such as agency fees, relocation and expenses incurred for the employment.
- Turnover cost – calculation of termination, new hire, and vacancy and learning curve costs.
- Turnover Rate – the rate that employees leave the organization.
- Time to Fill – the period from the job requisition date to the new hire start date.
- Length of Employment – time of employment including consideration of job title, department and other classification characteristics.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2019-08-01)