Six Sigma Templates
Excel six sigma templates for process management
Excel Six Sigma Templates
Rate this solution: (3.5/5 from 2 votes)
Six Sigma Templates for Excel are a focused collection of Excel templates for six sigma and statistical quality management purposes. A template menu is provided to allow the creation of a six sigma or quality control analysis and chart that automatically calculates with input data or data linked from other sources. |
Key Excel six sigma templates include:
- X-bar and R Chart - for monitoring and analyzing data collected at regular intervals from business and industrial processes.
- X-bar and Chart - for measuring multiple observations and outcomes on an interval scale.
- Individual and Moving Charts - for monitoring variable data from business and manufacturing processes where impractical to use rational subgroups.
- c-Chart - for monitoring the number of nonconforming attributes per unit total number of events occurring during a period of time.
- u-Chart - for monitoring the average number of nonconforming attributes in process data where the sample size is greater than one unit.
- p-Chart - for monitoring proportions of nonconforming units in samples as a ratio to total sample size.
- np-Chart - for monitoring the number of nonconforming units in a process based on real numbers of units as opposed to a proportion.
- Histogram Chart - for visualizing the distribution of data in processes.
- Pareto Chart - for combining individual values as bars in descending order and the cumulative total as a line.
- Radar Chart - for visualizing multivariate process data within a two-dimensional chart of three or more quantitative variables represented on axes starting from the same base point.
- Performance Gap Analysis Chart – for comparing actual performance with potential performance.
- Positioning Chart - for displaying the relationships among aspects of a process problem in terms of their relative position within a two dimensional scale.
- Scatter Chart - for creating a analyzing the spread and convergence of process data using Cartesian coordinates to display values for two variables.
- Benchmarking Chart - for monitoring aspects of process performance against standardized base values.
- Cost of Quality Analysis - for displaying a tree model detailing the cost of good quality (conformance) and the cost of poor quality (non-conformance).
- Force Field Analysis- for developing a framework to analyze factors and forces that influence a process.
- Baldrige Scorecard - for developing development of a strategy map and aligned balanced scorecard as a framework for process improvement.
- One page Dashboard Report - an executive summary report of six sigma metrics.
- SIPOC - for mapping the flow and relationships between suppliers, inputs, process, outputs and customers.
- House of Quality - for defining the relationships between customer requirements and the process capabilities.
- Check Sheet - for monitoring and resolving errors, defects and problems within processes
- Fishbone Cause and Effect Diagram - for tracking causal diagrams to identify quality defect prevention and potential factors causing an overall effect in a process.
Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2020-10-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum