Excel marketing management for sales and marketing
Excel Marketing Management
Rate this solution: (3.1/5 from 9 votes)
Marketing Manager for Excel (MM4XL) is an Excel add-in program designed by marketing experts, statisticians, and mathematicians that fosters strategic thinking in business decision makers. This Excel add-in encompasses a wide range of product market analysis tools including:
- Product Portfolio Analysis.
- Brand Mapping for positioning products.
- Brand Switch Analysis.
- Retail Gravitation Analysis to points of sale.
- Market Cluster Analysis.
- Descriptive Statistics including Box Plots and Pareto (ABC) charts.
- Smart Mapping with bubble charts and labels.
- Comparative Mapping with quadrant analysis.
- Semantic Differential charting.
- 4 dimensional chart draws pin bubbles in 3 dimensional space.
- 14 methods for short term forecasting with the Forecast Manager.
- Cross Tab professional contingency tables.
- Computation of sample sizes with the Sample Manager.
- Significance testing between proportions with the Proportion Analyst.
- Benchmark Analysis comparing brand performance, companies and competition.
- Stacked charting for time series presentation.
- Profile Manager makes market share estimates and impacts of new products.
- Segmentation Tree for market segments in tree format.
- Decision Tree analysis computes complex outcomes and expected value.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2020-03-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum