ASP Objects for Excel is an inexpensive, powerful and configurable set of components to generate Excel files from ASP VB Script web applications. |
The ASP Objects for Excel component comprises of 3 simple objects which are : XLSApplication, XLSWorksheet and XLSCell.
ASP Objects XLSApplication Object
- Password - set and get the value of password in order to protect the generated spreadsheets.
- setDefaultFont( name As String, Size As Long) - specify the font you want to use in the workbook.
- addSheet([SheetName] As String, [isVisible] As Boolean ) - create a new spreadsheet and get a reference to an XLSWorkSheet object. The two optional arguments let you specify the name of the spreadsheet instead of the default one and if it will be hidden or not.
- getSheet (SheetRef as Variant) - get a reference to a spreadsheet already created by giving it an index in the WorkSheet collection of the workbook or the name of the spreadsheet.
- setActiveSheet (SheetRef as Variant) - specify the active spreadsheet when the workbook will open. The argument should be an index in the WorkSheet collection of the workbook or the name of the spreadsheet.
- save(strPath as String) - save a workbook on disk to the location indicated by strPath argument.
ASP Objects XLSWorkSheet Object
- scaleFactor - indicate the display zoom factor (in %) for the spreadsheets.
- addCell( iCol As Integer, iRow As Integer, [cellValue] as String) - create a new cell and return a reference to the XSLCell object created.
- getCell(iCol As Integer, iRow As Integer) - get a reference to a XSLCell object already created.
ASP Objects XLSCell object
- value - set the value inside a cell object.
Try It FREE(Updated on 2016-09-01)