Excel contract templates for manufacturing and engineering
Excel Contract Templates
Rate this solution: (2/5 from 2 votes)
Contract Templates are purpose built Excel templates for contract work undertaken by engineers, builders and architects in the contruction business and can be adapted for any type of contract work. The Contract Templates are based on American Institute of Architects and the Associated General Contractors of America (AIA and AGC) standard formats in order to adhere to regulations and can be quickly customized for specific contracting requirements.|
Key features of the Contract Templates for Excel include:
- Many of the calculations are automated.
- Simple to use as looks professional.
- Use the templates as many times as reqired.
- Easy to customize to specific needs.
Contract Templates for Excel include:
- Standard Agreement Between Owner and Contractor where the basis of Payment is a stipulated sum.
- Standard Form of agreement between Owner and Contractor.
- Abbreviated Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor.
- Contract between Engineer and Contractor.
- Contract between Engineer and Owner.
- Standard Agreement Between Contractor and Subcontractor.
- Contract between Subcontractor and Contractor.
- Abbreviated Contract between Contractor and Subcontractor for Projects of a Limited Scope.
- Subcontractor Proposal.
- Standard Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager where the Construction Manager is also the Contractor.
- Abbreviated - Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect.
- Contract between Architect and Owner.
- Contract between Owner and Contractor for Demolition of Structure.
- Contract - Time and Materials Basis.
- Addendum to Contract.
- Independent Contractor Contract - Construction Worker.
- Promissory Note.
- Contract Transmittal.
- Contract between Owner and Contractor for Demolition of House where the basis of payment is a stipulated sum.
- Contract for Repairs.
- Contract between Owner and Contractor for a New Home.
- Contract between Owner and Contractor for a New Home Plus a fixed fee.
- Contract between Owner and Contractor for a New Home Plus a % fee.
- Contract - Residential Specifications for NEW HOME.
- Contract - Residential remodel Specifications.
- Contract - Residential - Proposal.
- Notice of Right of Rescission to Owner.
- Notice of Right of Rescission to Subcontractor.
- Notice of Rescission to Contractor.
Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2023-07-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum