Search Suggestion Matching
Excel search suggestion matching for time saving
Excel Search Suggestion Matching
Rate this solution: (4/5 from 1 vote)
Search Suggestion Matching (SmartInput) provides a user form that autocompletes typed text based on specified ranges of cells within the workbook. The Excel add-in quickly searches the content of source ranges to provide accurate matching of content ranked for selection as text is typed into the provided user form.|
The search suggestion matching can significantly speed up data entry tasks when information is required to be linked to existing list members such as in pivot table reporting. Since text is pairs with the exact content this also eliminates data input errors.
Key features of the Excel search suggestion matching include:
- Enforces consistent spelling and harmonization of data.
- Avoids data input errors and mismatched duplicates in summary reporting.
- Quickly displays exact and partial matches of text content.
- Saves considerable time when content is required to match again large lists of items.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Excel 2007 and above.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2019-11-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum