Text Comparison for Excel detects and reports differences in text in files of many formats including office formats: Word, Excel, PDF, RTF, Web Pages, PHP, XML, PPT, files located on FTP and images. Open Office formats are supported as are Unicode documents, RAR and Zip archives. |
Key features of Text Comparison for Excel include:
- Keywords comparison allows to match non-related documents with different structures.
- Compare two folders to find and synchronize text changes that were made in each folder.
- A detailed comparison report can be created once two files or folders have been compared.
- Document audit allows to accept or decline changes that were made in plain text files.
- Write comments on changes you or others have made, making collaboration possible.
- Ignore certain keywords or strings while comparing text.
- Syntax highlighting popular formats, such as .pas, .php, .htm, .asm, .cpp and others.
- Comparison of bat, css, dpk, xsl files supported.
- Multimedia and graphics file property information comparison.
- Command line allows to automate comparison and integrate Text Comparison with other software.
- Server-side comparison provides the ability to compare documents online.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2020-09-01)