|The Workbook Tools for Excel allow to quickly browse through Excel based models, automate tasks, organize and manage spreadsheets. |
Key Features of the workbook navigation and management tools for Excel include:
- Rotate through opened workbooks - a simple but powerful tool enabling you to browse through all open workbooks in the simplest possible way by clicking the 'Rotate through open workbooks' button.
- Browse through your opened spreadsheets - the tools that makes this task easy are 'Previous sheet' (goes back to the previous worksheet) and 'Next sheet' (goes to the next worksheet).
- Browse through your models - navigate through specific cells in a spreadsheet. Add and/or remove the cells to and from the 'Model Navigator' dialog box.
- Cell watcher tool allows a cell to be monitored all the time - this is ideal for complex models. Cells can be added or removed from the Cell watcher. The Cell watcher stores the cells in two groups: Output (cells containing formulas) and Input (cells with no formulas).
- Freeze or divide panes quickly - helps in the process of creating, navigating through, editing excessively long models and keeping an eye on them.
- Manage workbooks easier - The Workbook Manager tool can: List all open workbooks (even the hidden ones); Save workbooks; Save workbooks in other folders; Close workbooks; Create a hyperlink to another workbook; Hide workbooks; Show (unhide) workbooks; Delete workbooks; Activate workbooks; Open the folder a workbook is in; Rename workbooks and move them to another folder; Export workbooks as backups; Destroy workbooks permanently; Navigate through workbooks.
- Manage sheets easier - The Sheet Manager tool can: Export the selected sheets; Hide sheets; Unhide sheets; Make the sheets very hidden; Show very hidden sheets; Protect sheets; Unprotect sheets; Rearrange sheets; Delete all empty sheets; Generate a Index of all existing sheets; Navigate between sheets; Add sheets; Rename sheets; Delete sheets.
- Register workbooks and sheets as favorites - stores a list of most frequently used workbooks.
- Arrange windows - allows to sort and display all open workbooks on the screen; furthermore, different areas of a workbook can be viewed.
- Manage the versions of your Excel models - check the progress of Excel modeling projects by adding hidden commentaries of significant occurrences, drawbacks, and/or pending tasks as the project progresses.
- Configure many functions in just one place, using toggle settings window - gain valuable time by automating repetitive tasks over multiple sheets such as view the same cell contents in all sheets, hiding rows, columns etc.
- Schedule your tasks directly in your sheets - To do list is a simple but useful tool, which allows the management any pending tasks related to a given workbook that may be key to the modeling project, in an ordered manner.
Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2019-09-01)