Detect Spreadsheet Differences
Excel detect spreadsheet differences for navigation and auditing
Excel Detect Spreadsheet Differences
Rate this solution: (3/5 from 1 vote)
Detect Spreadsheet Differences for Excel (4TOPS Compare) detects differences between two spreadsheets and clearly reports where and what the differences are. |
Key Features of Detect Spreadsheet Differences for Excel include:
- Can compare both workbooks and worksheets within a spreadsheet.
- Easy to interpret reports using HTML.
- Differences in the HTML Analysis report and Visualization reports are hyper-linked to facilitate interrogation.
- Use with complete Microsoft Excel files, ranges or tables (both horizontal and or vertical).
- Supports table analysis with multiple identification of columns.
- Save comparisons settings to reapply later.
- Can be used as part of an automated process using API (ActiveX).
- Use in Excel VBA code to implement complex comparisons involving different areas.
- Button to automatically generate macro corresponding to current settings.
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum