Excel difference reports for navigation and auditing
Excel Difference Reports
Rate this solution: (3/5 from 1 vote)
|Difference Reports for Excel (Compare Spreadsheets) is a stand alone Windows application that reports the differences between two Excel spreadsheets. Excel workbooks are compared and changes or differences are highlighted with advanced options for the reporting.|
Key features of Difference Reports for Excel include:
- Specify entire workbooks, sheets or ranges of cells to be compared.
- Choose aligning parameters for comparison (by rows or columns).
- Specify what comparison mode by cell values or formulas.
- Customize the highlighting the different cells (background color and/or the color and style of the cell border).
- Work with files without opening them in Microsoft Excel.
- Results are presented as a comprehensive report for fast auditing.
- Ability compare any cells in the final report.
- Supports Excel file formats for Excel versions 2000 to 2010.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2021-01-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum